Demands of Bhopal Survivors from The Dow Chemical Company
1. Provide medical information on the leaked gases withheld by wholly owned subsidiary Union Carbide Corporation.
2. Present wholly owned subsidiary Union Carbide Corporation that is absconding for the last 20 years from the ongoing criminal case in the Bhopal District Court.
3. Pay additional compensation of 8.1 billion US dollars for deaths and injuries caused due to the gas disaster.
4. Clean up buried hazardous waste and contaminated ground water in and around the abandoned factory in Bhopal up to international standards.
5. Pay compensation for health damages, birth defects and deaths caused due to toxic contamination.
Click here for details of ongoing cases against The Dow Chemical Company, USA in India.